Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

the next DA VINCCI

yesterday my starter kit arrived safely, straight from Kuala Krai. thx heaps to Kedai SUS..hoho.

so last nite, my new mission started. with my housemates, together we created our own first baby..huhu..

so much fun! we stayed up till 1.40am just to finish up our creation.

and the result...jeng..jeng...
** please do not laugh at our poor hand sewn ..this is our first attemp OK..ahaha

my MAIKA slingbag - i just simply chose her for no reason..ahahaha..nasib ler..but this is unfinish..will get it done tonite!


Ain's felt brooch..err..actually i sewn this brooch,she just cut the pattern.
**noticed the poor hand sewn of mine? i just dont know how to tie the knot at the end..buruk kan..anyone can please show me the right way? please...

Mini's handphone charm..hmm...she sewn the alphabet herself but the finishing, it took me half an hour to finish it.fuuhh!

we are so excited to have our first baby from felt..yeayyy! and tonite will do other crafty thing..maybe felt tee...hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment