Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

FELT..!!

Salam allsss...

this time around am soooo crazy of felt..some of you might already know wat is felt but for those who doesnt familiar with it, GOOGLE je..ekekeke

earlier inspired by Cik TiniHani, me then keep searching for more info and then stumbled with Kedai CikSUS..goshhh!! this store has everything..!!
When i said everything, it really has EVERYTHING..from the product itself to the supplies to create your own product..more interesting when the owner also provide starter kit and tutorials..yeayyy!!

me so gile with the adorable items created fm this felt..

look below..

are they very KAWAIIIII..?



key chain

 handphone charm

more keychains

infant's footies

errr..i dont know this one but i bet it's must be a toy..huhu


brooch

headband

more cute items..

goshhh...they are so irresistable..! i cant help myself for keep browsing and collect the picture for my future project as i already bought a starter kit from Kdai Sus!..yeayyy!!


my starter kit..! got it from kdai SUS..huhu

it consists of :

1. Basic tools


2. The main ingredient


3. fiber

4. Tutorial book



if you also wanted the same starter kit, you may click HERE

fuh! i cant wait to produce my very own first keychain and hp charm..ohohohooo~~

thing (s) that i would like to be part of my crafty tool collection:

1. eyelet & eyelet plier
 
gunanya mende ni bila nk buat keychain..eyelet tu akan bantu keychain nampak lagi kemas, cm cth kat bwh ni:
 
 
 
2. brads
 
i like mende ni sbb nk bt mata utk my binatang2 nanti..=)
 
 
or mebi frutties


so hopefully by nxt week i can have my very own cute felt keychains & hp charm..! cant waitttt!!..

oo..one more thing i love to try when i hv my felt in the house is tee felt!

pray for me! huhuu..~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment